About Me

I am a 33 year old mum of two who has spent her entire teenage and adult life struggling with her weight. I am not going to struggle with it anymore. I am in charge!

Monday 18 April 2011

Weigh in number 3

Here is where my 3rd week has got me.

12st 2 1/2lbs - that is a 1 1/2lb loss this week and 6lbs total.
another 3/4 in lost over my chest, waist and hips which is 3in total (an inch from each).

I am happy with that. Next week I am aiming for a 1 1/2lb loss. As well as the weight/measurement success I am also really pleased that I have done 9 straight days of 30 day shred workout managing to move up to level 2 yesterday. My husband also noticed there is less of me yesterday. As I have said before I have an issue with people noticing but I am going to channel that into the two new blanket squares I need to knit now (and probably come here and blog if I feel the need to comfort eat).

2 comments:

  1. Thats great your doing so good! I love the blanket squares idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing awesome! My weight loss at first was so slow, but I just knew that I was in this for the long haul. Then there was a time when all of a sudden it seemed like huge chunks just fell off me. As the insight came, the weight left. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete