Friend Making Monday - 4/18/11
If you've taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you're new, please take a moment to answer this week's question on your own blog then add a link at the bottom of this post so we can all see your post. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Be sure to head back to Kenz's blog - All The Weigh and check out the rest!
FMM: The Grocery Store
1. Do you make a list when you go grocery shopping? Do you stick to it? Yes. I used to just go and pick whatever I fancied. Now I plan meals for the whole week based around the veg box we will be getting that week and do an online shop.
2. Do you buy more groceries when you're hungry? Groceries, no. Chocolate, Yes. One thing I love about the online shopping is that I can shop and forget about it. It takes the impulse buying away.
3. Coupons. Use 'em? When I do go to the shops yes.
4. Have you ever complained to the manager of your grocery store? Yes, but not about the food. I got an unfair parking ticket. :oD
5. Do you like to buy groceries at huge chain stores like Wal-Mart and Target? Or do you shop exclusively at food stores? Our food shopping comes from lots of places now. Organic fruit and veg delivery company, online supermarket delivery, wholesale food co-op and occasional top ups from supermarkets.
6. How much time do you spend reading labels in the grocery store? Quite a bit. My son has allergies which mean I need to know what is in the food.
7. Do you push your own grocery cart to the car and return it? When I do go to the supermarket yes I do.
8. What is the one food item you always buy at the grocery store that you must have in the kitchen? Fruit, it is consumed like it is going out of fashion in this house.
9. Do you enjoy grocery shopping? If I get the chance to go without the children then yes. Another plus to the online shopping is I don't have to suffer the torture of dragging them round the shop and neither do they.
If you participate, please put your link in a comment! I'd love to see everyone else's answers!