About Me

I am a 33 year old mum of two who has spent her entire teenage and adult life struggling with her weight. I am not going to struggle with it anymore. I am in charge!

Friday 15 April 2011

Exercise every day. Me?! Nah.

Um, well actually yes. But if you'd said that to me at, ooh, say any time in the past, ever, then I would have assumed you were joking. OK so in part it's because I have felt good about being able to come here and update my side bar everyday to say I've done it. Partly also because a friend of mine started doing the 30 day shred DVD the same day as me (we didn't know). But also, and shh don't tell my husband, I'm actually enjoying it a little bit. I say don't tell my husband because he is the most active person I know and loves exercise. If he doesn't get out cycling, swimming or running at least once a day (and the 6 miles journey to work and back doesn't count) then he starts to go a bit insane. I still find it a little strange and I have known him for 21 years and been living with him for 12 of those.

Everyday for the past 7 days I have done the level 1 workout on the 30 day shred DVD. It is certainly already having an effect on how easily I can manage it and I do feel like things are toning up a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Finding an activity that you enjoy is great. Soon you will finding it too easy, I'll bet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit today I was thinking, hmm, I wonder if I might be able to give level 2 a try.

    ReplyDelete