About Me

I am a 33 year old mum of two who has spent her entire teenage and adult life struggling with her weight. I am not going to struggle with it anymore. I am in charge!

Wednesday 27 April 2011

A quiet few days

On my blog at least. With the Easter bank holiday being closely followed by Royal wedding hype in the UK we have a double dose of bank holidays. My husband is one of the lucky ones who was quick enough off the mark to book the three days in between off work giving him an 11 day break from work. And me and the children 11 days of uninterrupted time with the most wonderful man we know. (Almost, he is using the time off to be able to fit in lots of triathlon training!).

Never fear though, I am still shredding everyday, 19 straight days now. I am giving myself a pat on the back there. I am also still eating well and checking out some of the blogs I have come across that I really like. I have been using my fitness pal to log my food and exercise too. I dread to think what it would have shown up if I had logged my old way of eating!

DH has just done level 2 of the shred with me and for a die hard exercise nut he is quite impressed and actually broke a sweat. Oh and did I mention I am more flexible than he is. No, well I am. I can touch my toes and he can't. I can't however cycle non stop for 3 hours but I am more flexible than him.

4 comments:

  1. 19days! yipee! ur strong woman ive barely made it through 2! Im glad your getting such great quality time with ur hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL on the more flexible! Its good for hubby's to feel the burn like we do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job on your shredding..enjoy the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank's all. I am so not fussed about the wedding but do love the fact it's given us 11 days with hubby. :oD
    Candy - it does get easier if you stick with it I promise.

    ReplyDelete