About Me

I am a 33 year old mum of two who has spent her entire teenage and adult life struggling with her weight. I am not going to struggle with it anymore. I am in charge!

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Friend Making Monday! (On Tuesday because of that pesky time difference).

Spotted on adiosfatgirl

If you've taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you're new, please take a moment to answer this week's question on your own blog then add a link at the bottom of this post so we can all see your post. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Be sure to head back to Kenz's blog - All The Weigh and check out the rest!


FMM: Everyday Things

1) What is your favorite part of an average day?  The time the day when I know that I have done all of the 'need to' and 'must have done' for the day. My children are home educated so there is a lot of to-ing and fro-ing to things on top of looking after the house and myself. (3 weeks ago 'myself' wouldn't have featured in that).
2) Is there one food that you eat every single day?  Not anymore. If you'd asked me before I would have said chocolate. But I am proving to myself that I don't need it every day.
3) Are you an early bird, or do you prefer to sleep in late? I used to like to sleep in late if I wasn't at work, now though I quite like that part of the day when my husband has left for work and the children aren't up yet. It is peaceful and still.
4) Share one thing that you're looking forward to doing this week. Going out for an evening with my husband. I can't remember the last time we went out.
5) What's for dinner this evening? Oh, today is a bad day to ask. Because we are going out I am going to be eating Pizza. But something I have never done before is consider that when I decide what to eat for the meals before and after.
If you participate, please put your link in a comment!  I'd love to see your answers!

2 comments:

  1. Gotta have pizza one and awhile! Like I always tell myself it's not a crash diet, it's a life-long journey and I'm not going to give up pizza and desserts for my whole life! Have to learn how to work these kinds of things in if we all want to be successful in the long run :)

    Kudos on making time for you. Having some 'me' time will be better for your family in the end. When momma's happy, everyone's happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying really hard to change my thought pattern. For such a long time my mind has been programmed to think that if you are trying to lose weight and get healthy then all that has to go. It doesn't work, I end up feeling deprived, I fail and get right back where I was before. I am going to get there this time, like my blog name says.

    ReplyDelete