About Me

I am a 33 year old mum of two who has spent her entire teenage and adult life struggling with her weight. I am not going to struggle with it anymore. I am in charge!

Tuesday 19 April 2011

A far better day than I expected.

I was glad when I got up this morning that I had got everything ready for my breakfast. I didn't have the same feelings about just giving up as I did last night. But when I was getting things ready last night I discovered that we didn't have the things I had originally planned to have. Because I was sorting it out though I was able to make a sensible replacement choice. That might not have been so easy if I had left it till this morning.

I have been having some lower calf aching because of 30 day shred and yesterday it was particularly uncomfortable after working out. I had decided that today I would either skip a day or go a little easier on the cardio parts that were having the most impact. By 2.30pm I had decided that I didn't want to skip a day so worked out and replaced the oblique twists with squat punches. I am quite proud of myself for making that choice.

So after a day that gave me cause for concern yesterday I have worked through that, avoided the slip up and carried straight on with my plan for a healthier me. It is fair to say that I am pretty chuffed with myself.

3 comments: