About Me

I am a 33 year old mum of two who has spent her entire teenage and adult life struggling with her weight. I am not going to struggle with it anymore. I am in charge!

Thursday 28 April 2011

Bloggest Loser Weight Journey Award - I'm not worthy (a la Wayne's world stylee!).

Hyla over at bloggest loser commented on my weigh in post this week to let me know she had deemed me worthy of the award. Aw shucks, I'd like to thank.... Nah, I'm not one for gushing but seriously I am quite chuffed. Thank you Hyla.

Anyway as part of it I have to tell you the following stuff so here goes...

Name 3 things you have found the hardest on your journey.
1) Making myself get started with exercise. It doesn't come easily to me.
2) Knowing what to do with myself on those days when I just want to eat junk.
3) Dealing with the realisation that I have not been successful in the past because I was scared.

Name 5 things you have enjoyed about your journey.
1) Discovering the blogs of some amazing people, at all parts of the journey.
2) The wonderful comments and support I have got so far.
3) Being able to see my changing shape.
4) My clothes starting to fit nicely.
5) Shh, the exercise, I am starting to enjoy it.

Pass the award on!
I am going to pass it on to Candy over here. I love her honesty and determination.

Hyla created this award to acknowledge the hard work we have been doing and to congratulate all of the scale and non scale victories!  Pass this onto your fellow bloggers who are working hard, everyone deserves to be recognized for their hard work!
Rules:
Post the award and a link to the blogger you received it from.
Name 3 things you have found the hardest on your journey.
Name 5 things you have enjoyed about your journey.
Pass the award on!
Notify the bloggers you have given the award to!


Photobucket

1 comment: