About Me

I am a 33 year old mum of two who has spent her entire teenage and adult life struggling with her weight. I am not going to struggle with it anymore. I am in charge!

Sunday 12 June 2011

Too busy for Saturday!

I skipped coming here yesterday. The day flew by and by the time I remembered I hadn't been to check in my eyes were half closed and I needed my bed.

I stayed to plan with food but I didn't do the cycling that I had planned. In the morning I took Bookworm and Hyperboy to the Saturday morning cheap showing at the cinema. We walked there and my legs were feeling quite tired. I want to be able to make a really good effort at properly doing my C25K run today so decided to rest my legs. Hopefully I will be able to come back later today with a wonderful report of a fantastic run. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment