About Me

I am a 33 year old mum of two who has spent her entire teenage and adult life struggling with her weight. I am not going to struggle with it anymore. I am in charge!

Friday 10 June 2011

A quickie.

A short one tonight. I did attempt C25K week 4 but I think it's a bit too much too soon. I am actually ok with that. 4 weeks ago I couldn't run for a minute without feeling like I was about to keel over. 11 weeks ago I couldn't do 30 seconds of cardio before I felt like I was about to explode. I am happy to take it slowly. I have time. Back to week 3 next time.
Food has been fine today. I have stuck in my target range (using my fitness pal) and when I decided to have some chocolate I had a small normal sized bar. Admittedly I did look first at the bigger sharing bar but I knew that if I bought that with the intention of sharing it or leaving some for later that wouldn't happen. So I bought some smaller bars and just had one.
TOM is really bugging me. It keeps pretending it is just about to start. It has been checked out in the past but basically I am condemned to irregular, messed up TOM that can't decide from one month to the next if it is going to be light/heavy, short/long, on time/late/early. Grrr.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about it repeating weeks, I know I repeated at least Week 3 and maybe even Week 4 1x each before moving on. What matters is that you just keep doing the workouts instead of giving up. :)

    I remember reading this article on the C25K website (http://www.c25k.com/finishing.htm) and vowing that I wouldn't be one of the people that dropped out, even if it meant repeating every week. You can do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that. It helps to know that repeating weeks will still get me there. I will head off to have a look at the link now.

    ReplyDelete