About Me

I am a 33 year old mum of two who has spent her entire teenage and adult life struggling with her weight. I am not going to struggle with it anymore. I am in charge!

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Mostly good

I have had a (mostly) good day today. 30DS was great. I am still surprised that I am enjoying exercise. That has never been the case for me in 33 years. I am starting to feel that level 1 of 30DS is actually fairly easy so have added in weights to some of the bits like punches and jumping jacks. Yes, this is the same person who couldn't manage all of the jumping jacks 10 weeks ago. And yes I am feeling a little smug about the progress.

I ate well for almost all of the day and this is where the 'mostly' comes into play. I make all the biscuits my children have and for the last few days there haven't been any for their to have with their milk and stories at bedtime. After major guilt trips from Hyperboy about how I "never make us biscuits anymore" I decided to make some tonight. Biscuit dough is a weakness and I realised (too late) that all the little nibbles I had eaten added up to about 5 biscuits worth. I have tracked them in my food log though and given myself a slap on the wrist.

This evening despite already having done 30DS and cycling the 3.4 mile round trip for Bookworm's swimming lesson I actually felt like I wanted to do more. I haven't because at the same time as that my legs feel tired. I will see how I feel tomorrow and might do two levels of 30DS instead of the one level I have planned.

2 comments:

  1. You are an inspiration. I just wrote a blog post on my week and weigh in and I feel fairly deflated about it so it's nice to read your post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I really don't think of myself that way!

    ReplyDelete