About Me

I am a 33 year old mum of two who has spent her entire teenage and adult life struggling with her weight. I am not going to struggle with it anymore. I am in charge!

Friday 17 June 2011

Temporary blip in positivity

Right now I am struggling a bit to think positive thoughts when it comes to losing weight and making progress with getting fitter. After my troubles with running yesterday I am feeling really down about that. I did do Banish fat, boost metabolism DVD this morning and while I know that doing the whole workout is not something I could have done 3 months ago my head just keeps going back to the fact that I can't increase my running time at the moment.

I don't know if the weather has anything to do with my mood but today, where I am, it is wet, miserable and grey.

I am just about staying within my goal for food but it is a bit touch and go. I was going to say "hopefully normal service will be resumed shortly" but that sounds a bit of a cop out so instead I am going to say that I am going to go easy on myself for a couple of days, kind of give myself a holiday, and then come back fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment