About Me

I am a 33 year old mum of two who has spent her entire teenage and adult life struggling with her weight. I am not going to struggle with it anymore. I am in charge!

Monday 20 June 2011

Friend making Monday

I haven't done this for a couple of weeks and I have missed it. If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments and head over to www.alltheweigh.com to check out Kenz's answers and others links.



FMM: Yes or No?
  1. Do you use coupons? Yes, I am always up for saving money.
  2. Do you like football? I am guessing when Kenz added this question she didn't mean soccer but as I am in the UK to me that is football. I do like football (ie soccer) but haven't really watched any for a long time.
  3. Are you in a relationship? Yes, I am happily married to my childhood penpal. Nearly 10 years now. 
  4. Is your phone always within arm’s reach? No, but I always know where it is.
  5. Do you like thunderstorms? Yes! I love storms.
  6. Can you cook? Yes, I love to cook. It is one of my favourite ways to spend my time. 
  7. Are you – or have you – lost weight? Yes, finally successfully for the first time ever. 
  8. Do you know how to read a map? Yes,but it has to be 'the right way uo' much to my husband's amusement!
  9. Do you wear makeup? No, I really can't be bothered!
  10. Do you read regularly? Yes, every day. 
  11. Are you publicly affectionate? Yes. 
  12. Do you like picnics? Yes! Open air eating is great.
  13. Do you have a/c? No.
  14. Have you ever been out of the country? Yes. But I am now scared of flying so unless we get on a boat or Euro star it's not happening. 
  15. Do you know how to ride a bicycle? Yes.
Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment