1) - 30 day shred. If you pop over here often then you might notice that I have moved my 30 day shred counter. There is a very good reason for that. I have done it every day for 30 days. This is huge for me. I have never exercised regularly. Even at secondary school I would find excuses to miss PE when I could. I am chuffed to bits with myself. In the gap it's left I am going to put my weekly plan for exercise and carry on updating it once I have done each day. Of course having completed 30 day shred I fully expect to wake up in the morning with the abs Jillian promises. If not I shall be seeking recompense. ;oD
2) - More energy - Bucket loads of the stuff. I was running with my DS today. He is 4 and I may have mentioned before that he never walks when he could run. I ran up a steep-ish path with him today. Twice.
3) - Trousers - I am sitting here wearing a pair of UK 14 jeans. They do up, they are comfy and did I mention they are a 14? 5 weeks ago even my loosest UK 16's were 'snug'. The 14's I have on are that weird stretchy denim so not truly jeans but they are still 14s and they are even a bit loose which brings me to #5.
4) - Belts - As the trousers are a bit loose I dug out a belt I bought a couple of months ago. When I bought it the first notch on it was just about manageable. Today it is on the 3rd notch (each notch is an inch apart from the next one). No breathing in, it is bona fide 3rd notch in.
5) - Bras - A bra that I had given up on 2 months ago because it left red marks around me and was uncomfortably tight fitted me perfectly yesterday. I am a sucker for nice bras and can't wait for the next time I need to get some new ones. I have warned DH that I will be needing some soon. Most of the rest are fitting on the tightest hooks so won't be long now.
That will do. I am a happy bunny right now.