If you've taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you're new, please take a moment to answer this week's question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section. And be sure to head over to All the weigh to see what the lovely Kenz has to say and let her know what makes you awesome.
Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it's time for this week's topic!
What makes you awesome? List at least five qualities/hobbies/habits make you cool and unique?
My daughter would be impressed. Awesome is her new favourite word and must be used as many times a day as possible so here goes.
1) I knew from a very young age that I wanted to be a nanny then have my own children. The older I get the more I realise how lucky I am to have been so sure of that. I don't meet many people who have always known what they wanted to do with their life.
2) I cook and I love to cook and am proud to say that people have praised and looked forward to my baked goodies on many occasions.
3) I have been told I am a nice person. I find this weird because I am just me and behave the way I do because it is just the right way to be but I know others think this makes me awesome.
4) I genuinely believe that everything happens for a reason. My husband loves and is frustrated in equal measures by the fact that even when awful things happen I can soon after be heard to say "well at least it meant that x,y,z happened". The only exception to this was my Granny dying. The following 18 months were the worst of my life.
5) I just checked and am 1/2 inch taller than I thought I was which means I am only 1lb away from going from obese to overweight.
Okay that last one is a bit lame but it makes me feel pretty great knowing that in (hopefully) a few days time I will no longer be obese. :oD But if it helps then make number 5 "I am a pedant".