About Me

I am a 33 year old mum of two who has spent her entire teenage and adult life struggling with her weight. I am not going to struggle with it anymore. I am in charge!

Tuesday 9 August 2011

I just want to say

That I am absolutely disgusted at the behaviour of the mindless, selfish, stupid idiots who seem determined to ruin the lives and livelihoods of people. There is no excuse for the appalling behaviour that has taken place over the last few nights. And if you are reading this and have been taking part in it then be truly ashamed of yourselves. You should probably also know that you have been scaring small children. My son has been asking today if we live in any of the places you seem intent on trashing. Congratulations. You are capable of scaring a small child. Does it make you feel big?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so sorry that you are having to go through such awfulness. Please be well and safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's disgusting. I am not directly affected by it, thank goodness but know people in the police having to deal with it and people whose businesses and lives are being ruined by it. Awful behaviour which is making me so very cross. People are choosing to behave this way. So sad.

    ReplyDelete