About Me

I am a 33 year old mum of two who has spent her entire teenage and adult life struggling with her weight. I am not going to struggle with it anymore. I am in charge!

Friday 5 August 2011

48 hours from now

I will have, one way or another, come to the end of my first 5k. I am a little nervous. I am only at the stage of "I think I can run that far". I guess all will be clear by the end of the weekend. I really want to run the whole 5k.

Whatever happens I am proud of myself for having made a start on running and been brave enough to sign up to a 5k when I was still only running for a couple of minutes. I am saying this now because if it doesn't go as well as I hope I will need to remember that.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your first 5k. My first "official" 5k will be in October. I am only running for two minutes at the moment. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Denise. Good luck with your 5k in October. I found that all of a sudden running clicked and once I could do 10 minutes (which seemed impossible back in May) the increase in the amount of time was rapid.

    ReplyDelete